Manufactured Homes

The mobile home specialist for Rio Arriba County is Desiree Gurule. If you need a tax release, need to deactivate your mobile home title for purpose of assessing as real property, or have any questions in regards to manufactured home assessment she is the person to contact. You can email Desiree  at
Before we can issue a tax release you need to fill out a tax release application form. This form can be downloaded and printed or submitted electronically. You can access this form by clicking on the following link: tax release application or by clicking on tab above.
(Clicking on manufactured home procedure manual or on MH Manual tab above to view;)will outline procedures to title, deactivate title and assess mobile homes as real property.

In order to assess your mobile home as real property, you will need to deactivate the title and fill out the Request to Change Valuation Status for A Manufactured home. Click on this link to download and print or email this form.  You may need to acquire a foundation inspection form please ask Desiree about the details.  Request to change Valuation Status on Manufacutured Home.